Bachelor of Science (Hons) Industrial Technology [N/540/6/0007 (07/17) (PA0940)]
Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)
January / May / June / August / October
3 1/2 Years / 10 Semester
RM 32,400 (Local) *
* The policies, regulations,procedures and fees are subject to change without prior notice of Uni$el
- Foundation studies with minimum CGPA 2.00 from UNISEL and get minimum C for Mathematics and physics.
- Matriculation from Education Ministry Malaysia or any other equivalent private institutes that has obtained at least a minimum standard from MQA with CGPA 2.00 and get minimum C for Mathematics and physics.
- STPM or equivalent qualification with at least 2 principals including Mathematics.
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with Grade B in 5 relevant subjects including Mathematics
- Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.00 from government or private institutions that has obtained at least a minimum standard from MQA.
- AND Has sit / taken for MUET
OverviewThe programme aims to provide graduates with an ability to acquire and apply skills required for scientific and technological inquiry, for solving problem, communicating scientific ideas and result for working collaboratively in industry. Graduates also able to present professional competence in the field of industrial technology include handling and design instrumentations, industrial management, material testing and evaluation, material processing and manufacturing. Technology graduates with Bachelor of Sciences (Hons)- Industrial Technology will having abilities to construct knowledge and understanding of a concept in applied sciences, physical sciences and apply these understanding in interpret, integrate and extend their knowledge to pursue a lifelong learning with professional attitudes, good ethics and leadership qualities. After finishing their studies graduates may mostly work in industry.
Program Learning Outcomes
Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Industrial Technology is a 3½ yr course, conducted in 7 long semesters and 3 short semesters and students need to accomplish 120 credit hours. After completing this degree program, students will be able to choose these career paths;
- NDTs Specialists
- Safety Officers
- Material Technologist
- Product and Quality Executive
- Material Analyst
- Production Technology Engineer
- Research Officer
- Materials Scientist
- Industrial Technologist
- Chemical Industry Technologist.
- Public Sector: Basic starting monthly salary is around RM1,650; plus allowances (such as housing and services) the total can amount to around RM2,300.
- Private Sector: The amount of basic starting monthly salary can vary from the above amount. However, the total amount of monthly salary earned (inclusive of allowances) is subject to negotiation and which can be higher than that earned in the public sector.