Diploma In Aquaculture [R/624/4/0001 (01/19) (A7848]
Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)
January / Mac / May / August / October
3 Years / 7 Semester
- – Passed Peperiksaan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) and obtained (3) subjects with credits including science subject. OR
- – Obtained Certificate in Aquaculture/ Agriculture/ Veterinar from public higher learning Institutions (IPTA) or Private higher institutions (IPTS) accredited by the Government (IPTS) with a minimum of CGPA 2.00 OR
- – Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with 3 Grade B in Biology, Chemistry and Advanced Mathematics (I or II) and Grade C in English OR
- – Have 5 years working experience in Aquaculture Industry and passed Peperiksaan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV).
- – SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- – MYR 19,375 (Local) *
- – MYR 54,150 (International) *
* The policies, regulations,procedures and fees are subject to change without prior notice of Unisel
- – Aquaculture Consultant
- – Aquaculture Entrepreneur
- – Assistant Research Officer (Fisheries and Aquaculture )
- – Assistant Science Officer (Fisheries and Aquaculture)
- – Food Industry
- – Aquaculture Technician (Private sector -Fish Farm and Hatchery)
- – Assistant Operation/Project Manager (Private Sector)
- – Line/ Production supervisor (Private Sector)
- – Bachelor degree in Related Fields.
- – Public Sector : Basic starting monthly salary is around RM1,250; plus allowances (such as housing and entertainment) the total can amount to around RM2,100.
- – Private Sector : The amount of basic starting monthly salary can vary from the above amount. However, the total amount of monthly salary earned (inclusive of allowances) is subject to negotiation and which can be higher than that earned in the public sector.