This program was created to produce students:
- That having an ability to acquire and apply skills required for scientific and
technological inquiry, for solving problem, communicating scientific ideas and result for working collaboratively in industry.
- With ability to construct knowledge and understanding of a concept in life
sciences, physical sciences and apply these understanding in interpret, integrate
and extend their knowledge to pursue a lifelong learning as to equip them with professional attitudes,
good ethics and leadership qualities as well as to equip students with professional attitudes, good ethics and leadership qualities.
At the end of this programme, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of fundamental sciences and mathematics.
- Demonstrate the hands-on capability in industrial technology disciplines comprised of instrumentations, laboratory management, material testing , design and manufacturing in industry.
- Apply the fundamental in science and technology in undertaking problems identification, formulation and solution with critical thinking.
- Fulfill the industrial requirements based on established standards and technological trend.
- Apply science and technology principles, techniques, skills and modern scientific tools that are necessary for technical practice in industry.
- Function effectively as an individual, leader and team member.
- Communicate persuasively in written and oral form.
- Pursue life-long learning to meet global challenges.
- Be professional and ethical in their profession.
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vocational (SPMV) and obtained THREE (3) subjects with credits in any subjects / UEC / O-Level or
- SPM holders from Year 2013 onward must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Technical Executive
- Project Manager
- Management Executive
- Industrial Trainer
- Factory Supervisor
- Project Supervisor
- Industrial Electrician
- System Technician
- Programme Executive
- Public Sector : Basic starting monthly salary is around RM1,650; plus allowances (such as housing and entertainment) the total can amount to around RM2,300.
- Private Sector : The amount of basic starting monthly salary can vary from the above amount. However, the total amount of monthly salary earned (inclusive of allowances) is subject to negotiation and which can be higher than that earned in the public sector.